In December, the implementation of Project BG05M9OP001-1.008-1224 “Improving the working environment in MIKONI Ltd.”, implemented under Procedure BG05M9OP001-1.008 “Good and Safe Working Conditions”, financed by the Human Resources Development Operational Program 2014-2020, was successfully completed.
The grant received under the project provided better working and resting conditions for the employees of MIKONI Ltd. This is achieved by:
1) Provide personal and collective means of protection to ensure safe and healthy working conditions, improve the occupational and health status of employees;
2) Introduction of new human resource management practices, including:
– improving work organization by introducing flexible forms of employment to reconcile work and private life of employees and extending the professional life of older staff
– enhancing productivity and promoting resource efficiency;
3) Providing transport of employees to and from work;
4) Equipment for recreation, food and relaxation.
The implementation of the project is expected to increase employee motivation and contribute to maintaining sustainable employment in the enterprise.
Project BG05M9OP001-1.008-1224 “Improving the working environment in MIKONI Ltd.” is implemented with the financial support of the Operational Program “Human Resources Development” 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund.